Hi guys !
This recipe comes with a little story . Last Saturday my boyfriend returned after a one week leave with business in Lisbon. His flight arrived at 4 am in the morning on Saturday , very late/or early depending how you want to look at it 🙂 . He finally arrived at 5 am at our home. So, I thought I will be a great girlfriend and surprise him with some amazing pancakes for breakfast because a very long day was waiting for us. We had to go to a friends weeding in the evening and I also had to prepare, make-up, hair, he’s clothes,breakfast,photos of the recipe, etc – everything until 4 pm; crazy no ? But I’ve managed to make everything and to arrive to the weeding on time . It wasn’t easy and I managed to get some scars in the process but in the end it was a great day !
I always manage to make some scars when I’m in a hurry and I try to finish everything on time.
This is the proof in case you don’t believe me 🙂
And this is the picture from the weeding…so we made it and it was a great one
And now to continue with the amazing and simple Crepes recipe that I’ve prepared for my babe . I must say that I’m making Crepes since I was 15 and they are one of my favorite sweet dishes, so easy to make and also quick. But, this recipe is by far the best that I’ve made and I will stick with it from now one until the end 🙂
Crepes with Nutella and Strawberries
- 280 gr flour
- 500 ml milch
- 6 eggs
- 100 ml mineral water
- 50 gr butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 poof salt
- Mix the flour with the salt and the eggs
- Then add the milch little by little
- Combine the mineral water , the melted butter and the vanilla extract and mix well
- We leave the mixture aside to seat for 30 minutes
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat, add a drop of oil, then pour 3-4 tablespoons of batter. 1-2 min on a side and 30 sec on the other side at medium flame or until it turns nice and golden
- I’ve served them with Nutella and strawberries but you can serve with honey, fresh fruit, ice cream, caramel, jam..the sky is the limit 🙂 . You can also mix some berries in the batter or even chocolate chips… anything works as long as you like it.